>

Military Families ~ Phoenix Area Family Photographer

Phew!  Been a busy few weeks for me both with my photography and my 'big girl' job.  Finally I am getting a chance to blog these beautiful families!  I was contacted by a lovely woman and her siblings who wanted to do a big family shoot with all 5 siblings and their grandchildren for the matriarch of the family.  What a great idea!  It just so happened that they are a deeply military family, so I was more than excited for this shoot (If you're military, let me know, I love giving you guys discounts ;-) )

Anyways, there were SO many little cuties.  I think we ended up with 21 people total, and while the whole family shots were really challenging, I loved capturing this awesome family.  On to a few 'out-takes' and some of the individual little ones.  So Cute!!



Boy did Grandpa have his hands full when we tried for an 'all boys' shot!


She's going to grow up to be a heart breaker, look at those eyes!


This little love was so cute, but boy was she a drooler, haha

 These little boys were COMPLETE angels.  Big brother was so good at posing and smiling, like a Pro!

This little one got a piece of candy at the end for being such a good girl.  Note the tiny pink fingers and guilty expression.  SO Adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment